I am back with my #30 Days of Lists from September. As I look at this picture with my cards, I’m not sure what I was doing with my numbering scheme! However, I love how #30 Days of Lists provides interesting questions that seem to get to heart who you are: your likes, dislikes, quirks and everything in-between. So with that I will share some (funny) answers to one of the lists: #9: Weird Stuff that makes me cry:
List#9: Weird Stuff That Makes Me Cry
- Dirty Dancing, the movie (um, yes). The part where Johnny Castle/Patrick Swayze says “No one puts Baby in a corner,” and then they just…dance..Um, yes. OH MY GOODNESS! I just break down in TEARS! By the way, Patrick Swayze talks about that line here.
- Looking at old pictures of family and friends. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by the nostalgia of looking at old photos and just remembering, you know what I mean?
- TV Shows. Yes, and some of my favorites include Homeland, Lost and Once Upon a Time. I love a good story involving people trying to find the good in the midst of a broken life.
- Books. I have a very active imagination and I tend to get completely engrossed and attached to most books I read. The last book I read was “The Fault in Our Stars.” One book I’ve tried to start is Before Ever After, however I can’t move past the events occurring in just the first few pages. It’s just too much.
- And last but not least, but most embarrassing is…..RUDY (yes…the…movie). I hide these tears..but I can’t help it. I love my school and this movie reminds me of my time on campus.
This is why I love#30 Days of Lists. It is a fun opportunity to gather and revisit random pieces of our lives and past. This December I will be listing in my holiday journal. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra