I am back with my #30 Days of Lists from September. As I look at this picture with my cards, I’m not sure what I was doing with my numbering scheme! However, I love how #30 Days of Lists provides interesting questions that seem to get to heart who you are: your likes, dislikes, quirks and everything in-between. So with that I will share some (funny) answers to one of the lists: #9: Weird Stuff that makes me cry:
List#9: Weird Stuff That Makes Me Cry
- Dirty Dancing, the movie (um, yes). The part where Johnny Castle/Patrick Swayze says “No one puts Baby in a corner,” and then they just…dance..Um, yes. OH MY GOODNESS! I just break down in TEARS! By the way, Patrick Swayze talks about that line here.
- Looking at old pictures of family and friends. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by the nostalgia of looking at old photos and just remembering, you know what I mean?
- TV Shows. Yes, and some of my favorites include Homeland, Lost and Once Upon a Time. I love a good story involving people trying to find the good in the midst of a broken life.
- Books. I have a very active imagination and I tend to get completely engrossed and attached to most books I read. The last book I read was “The Fault in Our Stars.” One book I’ve tried to start is Before Ever After, however I can’t move past the events occurring in just the first few pages. It’s just too much.
- And last but not least, but most embarrassing is…..RUDY (yes…the…movie). I hide these tears..but I can’t help it. I love my school and this movie reminds me of my time on campus.
This is why I love#30 Days of Lists. It is a fun opportunity to gather and revisit random pieces of our lives and past. This December I will be listing in my holiday journal. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra
2 thoughts on “30 Days of Lists #7 – 10”
I’m a random crier too! Hubby and I just finished watching The OC (I’m always way behind on TV series) and I totally cried at the last episode! Also completely blubbed at the books “The Art of Racing in the Rain” and “The Lost Dogs”. Pretty much anything animal related will set me off…
Glad to be in great company! I think I just love hearing/reading/watching a good story…