Hi It’s Tyra and I’m here to share my December journal foundation pages. First, stop here to see specially what supplies and journaling prompts I’m using and stop here for my recommendations for Designing Your December.
I’m still working on several pages, but I still wanted to share my #25 I created using embossing fluid and gold embossing powder. I like how it turned out…
At first glance, you might notice that:
- I used floating numbers which will provide me the flexibility to move numbers around as I add pictures and journaling.
- I am using a lot of transparencies. I wanted to keep the inside feeling “light” and airy. Transparencies helped a ton!
- I didn’t stick to using christmas themed supplies 100% of the time. Instead, I shopped my stash and used supplies that complemented the overall color scheme (if there is one — ha!).
- This year, I’m using #30 Days of Lists for journaling prompts. It’s fun, easy and my track record is 100% completion! (I’m sharing my September cards, slowly but surely here).
- I used my silhouette A LOT. For numbers, some embellishments and tags. I think this has helped personalize my page.
- Oh, and I’m missing numbers. I’m missing the number 5 because it melted in an embossing incident. I’m missing other numbers, because I need to purchase a few more filler pages.
- And I can’t believe I created a post of foundation pages.
Check back soon for more foundation pages and more thoughts on what I loved about assembling my December Journal. Take care and thanks for stopping by! xo- Tyra
4 thoughts on “Designing December: Foundation Pages”
Pingback: Designing December: My Personal Holiday Journal | Just Tyra
Love it! I’m excited for my first ‘listing’ and can’t wait till Sunday! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Yay! I’m excited too 🙂
Pingback: Guest Designing with Paper Smooches | Just Tyra