I am back with my #30 Days of Lists from September. I mentioned before that I love how #30 Days of Lists provides interesting questions that seem to get to heart who you are: your likes, dislikes, quirks and everything in-between.
List#14: Weekend Essentials
- Ground Coffee. From here. Their Highlander Grog ground coffee is delicious!
- Friday night we usually make sure we’ve made the trip to Trader Joe’s to pickup breakfast food for the weekend: eggs, quick hash browns, cinnamon rolls, juice and bacon. And if we really have our act together, special Bacon (with a capital B) from a little slice of heaven called Goose The Market. If you live here, go there!
- When the weather is nice, a trip to the Farmer’s Market either here or here.
- Football!! Go Irish.
- Catching up with my devotions. I love #SheReadsTruth. This place on the web is love and community.
- Saturday afternoon church here.
- Talking and texting family and friends to catch up on the latest and greatest! This is usually happening in the car when I’m doing one of the items above.
- More football.
- And is the wee hours, of course, creating and crafting 🙂
I hope you had fun taking a trip around my neck of the woods. This is why I love#30 Days of Lists. It is a fun opportunity to gather and revisit random pieces of our lives, present and past. This December I will be listing in my holiday journal. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra