This weekend I’m on the Clique Kits Blog, sharing my love of all the different types of adhesives available for paper crafting! Here is sneak at one of my projects:
Interestingly enough I used three different types of adhesive to create this card (adhesive to the max!):
- My Scotch ATG Tape Glider Adhesive Applicator worked perfectly for adhering the blue polka dot panel to the card base
- Tombow’s 3D Foam Tabs popped out the two smaller paper panels
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents for the sequins!
- Find pretty paper kits at Clique Kits (TYRA10 gets you 10%)
- Find all the adhesive at Blitsy. (You can use Big Box Competitor Discounts, yeah the 40% off ones)
AAAND the full reveal can be found here!