Hi It’s Tyra and I’m here to share my December journal progress:. First, stop here to see the supplies and journaling prompts I’m using and stop here for my recommendations for Designing Your December. Here is my progress:
I’m realizing that my journal is not following a particular order or coordination between pictures and journaling. I am incorporating #30 days of lists (see sidebar for details) along with pictures from everyday life. I may also add some advent readings that I love and maybe some entries from my Oh Life. I guess that reflects how my life is here and there and everywhere right now. This holiday journal will capture pieces of it before it turns into yesterday.
Take care and thanks for stopping by! xo- Tyra
I’m here to share the rest of my #30 Days of Lists, from September. I’ll say it again (and again) how I love how #30 Days of Lists provides interesting questions that seem to get to heart who you are: your likes, dislikes, quirks and everything in-between. I will share a few favorite lists from my remaining cards:
List #19: Qualities I admire in others:
- lovingkindness (a beautiful sounding & looking word, isn’t it?)
- hunble /down to earth
I don’t really have anything further to say about this because I think each characteristic speaks for itself. Wouldn’t you agree?
List: #26: Rules for being my friend
Sounds like a long lost list note from high school, huh? Seriously, my closest friends are genuine and nonjudgmental. It’s something my mind and spirit can really sense in another person and at the same time this puts me at ease. The other characteristics that follow closely behind are trust and love. And that makes a good friendship a great one.
List # 28: In my fridge
I just want to point out that I think it’s hilarious that at one point both Kale (the superfood) and Pecan Pie (ultimate super gooey sweet bad for you food) coexisted in my fridge.
That’s it for my September List!
It’s NOT too late to join the December Listing!!!
I’m listing in my holiday journal. It’s not too late to join the fun! Click on the link below for more details. My fourth child CraftSwag is a sponsor this year and I have created a freebie for listers!! Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra
Listing has started with 30 Days of Lists and I’m excited! I’m here to share my #30 Days of Lists, #15-18 from September. I’ll say it again how I love how #30 Days of Lists provides interesting questions that seem to get to heart who you are: your likes, dislikes, quirks and everything in-between. So, let’s get to it, shall we?
List#15: In My Junk Drawer
- Kids Projects. And these projects are growing by the day. My kids’ projects are overflowing from the the drawer, our shelves, chairs, you name it. I need to find a home for this stuff. The first week’s worth of projects were cute, but everything is coming home at what appears to be an alarming rate!! !
- Pens, crayons, other writing instruments. Pens for jotting down notes, reminders and a few stray crayons for coloring time.
- Wine opener. Yes, this lives here too. Given the items above, it seems a little appropriate, however our junk drawer is in a prominent location in our small kitchen.
- Stray napkins from Chipotle, Dunkin Donuts. When we pick up coffee from Dunkin or burrito bowls from Chipotle we always seem to pick up an excessive amount of napkins. (Why?)
- Random Coupons: Occasionally I’ll save coupons for cleaning products and entry into kiddie indoor play areas and toss them into the drawer.
- Gluesticks for “gluestick and paper time.” What a creative name for our kid activity time, eh?
- Stray barettes. My little girlie manages to loose a few barrettes every day and into the drawer they go, until I collect enough to take upstairs to the bathroom.
- Earbuds for connecting to our phones and heading out to the gym (for me, it’s been pretty scarce as of late!).
I’m listing in my holiday journal. It’s not too late to join the fun! Click on the link below for more details. My fourth child CraftSwag is a sponsor this year and I have created a freebie for listers!! I hope to share something this weekend Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra