Hey guys! great news! As a Blitsy creative team member, I often get asked to create product reviews that I will post here. Since CraftSwag is all about discovering new tools and techniques, you will also find product reviews there as well!
To kick things off, Today I am part of the Blitsy Creative Team Zutter’s Bow-It-All Blog Hop (say that three times- ha!).
At first glance this tool might look intimidating, but after a few tutorials, that the Bow-It-All is perfect for the holiday season! Just think — bows on cards, wreaths, presents and decor. Here is my very first set of bows:
I started to walk around my house to see I what I could add a bow to. Um, how about everything? however, as I start, I added a pretty ribbon to this tote:
I like Big Bows and I cannot Lie!
(sorry, I totally couldn’t resist)
To summarize, I have a list of Likes / Dislikes
- The ability to create bows sized between ½” wide up to 9”
- Versatile for more than one craft: Perfect for card making memory keeping, home decor and food crafts/gifts.
- A ton of tutorials on You Tube and Zutter’s own website
- There is a learning curve. The enclosed booklet did not help me, since I’m a very visual learner. I spent maybe 30 minutes total on You Tube to perfect the bow-making technique. Here is a link to Blitsy’s You Tube Tutorial!
- Space: This is not a space saving tool. I do have to clear off my craft desk, move my main project over in order to use this tool.
Given that the dislikes are not major, I would definitely recommend this tool for any crafter. And guess what? As part of the Blitsy Creative Team, I’m giving you the chance to win one! To enter just leave a comment! The comments you leave on each blog throughout the hop, the better your odds!
P.S. I did the same exact review over at CraftSwag.com, so please feel free to leave a comment there as well!
If you don’t win one of these handy tools in the blog hop, The Bow-It-All 2.0 (Yes! The latest and greatest version) will be a part of Blitsy’s Black Friday Sale! That’s all I have for now, take care and thanks so much for stopping by!