Happy New Year!
I’m popping in to share some of my favorite projects from 2015!
a HUGE Thank you to DieNamities, Blitsy, Craftwell, Chickaniddy, The Silhouette Challenge Team and Clique Kits for giving me the opportunity to create such lovely projects!
At the time of this writing, I’m enjoying the last of the weekend before we are back to our normal schedule tomorrow and planning more crafty adventures for 2016!
Sending you off with crafty wishes and washi tape dreams,
x0 – Tyra
Hey crafty people! I’m popping in to share that the Die-Namites Design Team is sharing all types of Valentines Day Goodness this week! Here is a peek at what I created:
Click HERE for the full reveal!
Happy New Year (better late than never, right?). I’m sorry I’ve been gone for a bit! I had a lot of holiday time off and my family and I have been trying to get back into the swing of school, homework (in kindergarten — yes, they are busy these days!), snow days and work. I also used my downtime for goal setting and working with my husband on some big exciting family plans for later this year (I’ll share as soon as I am able, promise).
In the meantime I’m glad to get back into the swing of blogging! Thank you so much for your patience! While you are here, I would love to share a few crafty updates:
- Clique Kits Pep Rally happens on Wednesday, January 21st starting at 11 am Eastern. Head on over to the blog to check it out!
- Chickaniddy previewed some of their latest collections at CHA 2015 here. Check out the wintery cards I created using the Jolly Good Collection here.
- Die-Namites is having an awesome Birthday Blog Hop happening now! Comment all this week as Die-Namites will be randomly choosing One GRAND PRIZE winner of a $50 Gift Certificate and Five ~ $10 Gift Certificates Winners.
- Have you headed over to Blitsy? There are always tons of fabulous deals on crafty supplies! And GUESS WHAT GUYS? I created my first video tutorials! I will share the link once the video is live!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! xo, Tyra
Today a fun holiday card and tag I created are being featured on the Die-Namites blog today! Here is a peek:
Would love if you could visit and say hi! Take care and thanks so much for stopping by today! xo, Tyra
Hey there! This is my first attempt to gather up this bucketful of crafty news and share all of it with you!
First – you may have noticed that I added a new page to my site – the “Featuring” page. I will try to post new releases and exclusive discounts available to me to share with you.
So let’s get to it! I’m playing along with a lot of new releases this month, including:
The Sweet Stamp Shop has released a set lovely stamps that are absolutely PERFECT for this time of the year!
The November Release from Clique Kits is bananas (translate: insanely amazing). Just take a peek :
Yes. All of it, please. The goodness is HERE. WAIT: You can use TYRA!) for 10% off – ALWAYS
Clique Kits October challenge is still OPEN! Give it a try! The winner of the October challenge will receive the full Fancy Pants 12 x 12 ‘Oh! Deer’ collection, buttons and mini trees! And it make it really easy, here are the challenge rules:
- You may combine our challenge with other challenges
- You may enter our challenge up to 3 times
- Link up your projects here by October 31st, 11:55 pm CST
- You are not required to use a Clique Kit to link up
- You are not required to use Fancy Pants Designs Product to link up but doing so does give you an extra entry
- Create any type of project
- Link directly to your challenge project entry post
AND Die-Namities has upper cute Baby theme dies I am sharing on the blog this week:
Last but never LEAST.. The wonderful company Chickaniddy! I LOVE LOVE the Scrumptious Collection and Jolly Good will be featured on the Blog next Month! Click here and here to see how I got crafty!
Whew! That was A LOT. Thanks for sticking with me! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hi crafty friends, today I announce the Die-Namities Sketch and Dare Challenge! Here is the Sketch:
And here is a close-up of my take on this month’s challenge:
Yes, lot’s of texture and color, somewhat of a departure away from my love of clean and simple, BUT I think I like it! Stop on over the Die-Namites blog and play! Take care! xo, Tyra
Good Morning! I wanted to drop in and share some fantastic news! I will be joining the Die-Namites Dies Design Team!
Check out the announcement here and the fun dies from this fab brand. I’m looking forward to creating projects with this talented team! As always, thank you for jointing me on my crafting journey! xo, Tyra