Guys. It’s been a crazy year so far. I really would love to capture a snapshot of life as I know it using the latest Week In the Life kit from Ali Edwards. Ali starts next week, August 17th and I hope to do the same. Stay tuned. In the meantime, continue to enjoy what’s left of summer, hug your loved ones and…eat some ice cream. Hugs, Tyra
Happy New Year (better late than never, right?). I’m sorry I’ve been gone for a bit! I had a lot of holiday time off and my family and I have been trying to get back into the swing of school, homework (in kindergarten — yes, they are busy these days!), snow days and work. I also used my downtime for goal setting and working with my husband on some big exciting family plans for later this year (I’ll share as soon as I am able, promise).
In the meantime I’m glad to get back into the swing of blogging! Thank you so much for your patience! While you are here, I would love to share a few crafty updates:
- Clique Kits Pep Rally happens on Wednesday, January 21st starting at 11 am Eastern. Head on over to the blog to check it out!
- Chickaniddy previewed some of their latest collections at CHA 2015 here. Check out the wintery cards I created using the Jolly Good Collection here.
- Die-Namites is having an awesome Birthday Blog Hop happening now! Comment all this week as Die-Namites will be randomly choosing One GRAND PRIZE winner of a $50 Gift Certificate and Five ~ $10 Gift Certificates Winners.
- Have you headed over to Blitsy? There are always tons of fabulous deals on crafty supplies! And GUESS WHAT GUYS? I created my first video tutorials! I will share the link once the video is live!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! xo, Tyra
Happy Saturday! It’s been a long week, including a full work schedule, kiddie school dates and activities and chores here at home (laundry never ends, does it?) So let’s get to the juicy news!
I’ve excited to announce that I’ve joined Blitsy’s Creative Team!
But WAIT! Blitsy is sponsoring a Golden Scissor’s Giveaway!!
As part of the Creative Team, I can GIVE away a pair of Golden Scissors to a lucky someone. If you snag a pair, you get $10 in your Blitsy account PLUS you become eligible for Blitsy’s Grand Prize Drawing!
The Grand Prize Drawing will have 3 winners!
$250 Blitsy Gift Card
$500 Blitsy Gift Card
$1,000 Blitsy Gift Card
JOIN IN ON THE BLOG HOP FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN!
Meet the Blitsy Creative Team members! They are each giving away a pair of Golden Scissors, so be sure to enter!
With this announcement, my plate, day planner, is overflowing — work, kids and creative pursuits! I really wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m thankful, especially for all of the fellow creatives I met along the way!
Hello! I’m back with a little water color play as I play along with Clique Kits Summer School, a summer long event. Our first challenge involved using watercolor. Here goes:
I used the super fab Pelikan Opaque paint kit. Take a peek a the kit in my Two for Tuesday Feature. I’ll probably use the “Hopes & Dreams” panel for a card. The sweet little balloons are from the Sweet Stamp Shop. I used a copic brush marker to write the sentiment on the small tag (Yes I was listening to the song by the same name when I created this tag). The “hi” is from an old set of white letter stickers. These projects are not in their finished stage, but really wanted to share what I have created. That’s all I have for now. Take care and thanks for stopping by! xo, Tyra
Happy Thursday! (It’s almost Friday). It’s spring break here in my neck of the woods and the husband and I have split with week spending time with our kiddos while they are out of school. We started spring break off by attending a wedding near the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan and since that time, things have been pretty low key. Walks to the park and multiple viewings of Frozen. As a matter a fact two of my kids are in the same room with me fighting over the DVD jacket.
Well, I’m here to share a sneak peek of the latest SEI Challenge!
I loved the paper I used for this project. The best thing? No watering! Anyway, I hope you can play along. There is a $25 gift code to the winner! The kinds folks over at SEI wanted me to mention that this challenge is open to US and Canadian residents.
Thanks for much for stopping by! xo, Tyra
Hello, It’s me checking in with my latest happenings and some exciting news to share! I’ve been away for a little bit working on an exciting series of mini workshops I’m planning over at CraftSwag. Here is a sneak peek:
Find more details on these Mini Workshops here. I hope to fill a different niche in the wonderful paper crafting community and have fun being a design team of one! An exciting new chapter for me and I hope you can join in on the fun! In the meantime, I continue to be a part of the wonderful SEI and PaperHaus Design Teams, while balancing family and work. It all makes for a crazy circus kind of life and that’s fine with me. Sorry I’ve been away for a bit, but thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Tyra
Hi It’s Tyra and I’m hosting the SEI Inspiration Challenge where this month’s inspiration is Gratitude. Here is a sneak:
Head on over to the blog and check out the entire card and my inspiration for this card. Happy New Years and thanks for stopping by!! — Tyra
Hi! I wanted to drop in with a sneak peek of what I have been up to this month:
- I’m Designing My December.
- Check out my new series “CAS Plus” at The Sweet Stamp Shop. I share how you can incorporate tags into CAS cards and how to use embellishments while keeping it CAS.
- December’s Sketch with PaperHaus is very special to me as two of my favorite Christmas songs served as inspiration.
- Finally, check out my Cozy Winter Inspiration Challenge over on the SEI Blog. It is a Design Challenge with a Prize. It closes in a week so enter in your Christmas Creations NOW!
- And I was the Guest Designer Over at Paper Smooches! I made a few cards here and here. It was soo fun!
Take care and have a wonderful weekend! xo- Tyra 😉