Happy Fri-yay! I have created another card for Craftwell using both the Cut ‘n’ Boss and the fab fab eBrush!!! Here is a sneak:
Click HERE for the full reveal 🙂 🙂
Don’t forget about the #fallforebrush promo happening this month! There is only a few days left!
I mentioned last week that me and my forever plus one were going to the theatre last weekend to see the Great Gatsby. It was excellent! This is a small scale reproduction of the entire set:
Crafty Wishes and Washi Tape Dreams
It’s been a long time since I’ve participated in a card challenge! I’m so excited to play along with the Curtain Call’s latest challenge, Pretty Pumpkins:
Inspired by the beautiful and crisp autumn palette, I created this card:
How fun it is to create just for creating. Sending you off with crafty wishes and washi tape dreams!
*This is my second post today! Please check out my Craftwell Post here*
I’m over on the Blitsy Blog today sharing a card I created using the awesome Memory Box Open Studio Die-Circle Forest Scene die set. Memory Box dies cuts heavyweight card stock so well. I used 80 up to 100 pound card stock for this card and I had not one problem whatsoever.
Here is a peek
LOVE how this card came together! I might pop onto Periscope to share my supply list and comment on the steel dies I used to pull this card together. Would you be interested?
In other Blitsy news:
- Blitsy has launched #BlitsyLive Livestream content, featuring some of the newest products sold on Blitsy (there’s practically something new everyday, seriously). Check it out and let ’em know I sent you 🙂
- Blitsy has a special little Facebook group, where members can get exclusive news on items coming to the store as well as share feedback directly to the lovely folks at Blitsy. If you are interested, please leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page and I’ll invite you to this magical little group.
How are you doing today? At the time of this writing, I’m rather fantastic, thankful for healthy kids, my family and an extended weekend coming up. I love fall in the Midwest, so I’m going to brave taking my kids (by myself) to an orchard. Sending crafty wishes and washi tape dreams, my dears. Hugs – – Tyra 🙂
*This is my first of two posts today! If you are also looking for my latest Blitsy news, click here*
Today I’m being featured over on Craftwell, where I have created my first project using both the Cut ‘n’ Boss and the fab fab eBrush!!! Here is a sneak:
Click HERE for the full reveal 🙂 🙂
Craftwell’s eBrush takes blending to an entirely different level! After a few test runs, almost airbrushing myself and my (white) desk, I became quite comfortable handling the eBrush.
Don’t forget about the #fallforebrush promo happening this month!
Notre Dame Football has a bye this week so I think we are going to emerge from the madness that is college football and get out of the house while the weather is nice this weekend. Me and my forever & always plus one are going to the theatre this weekend (oh so fancy) to see the Great Gatsby. Take care, smile and enjoy your weekend.
Crafty Wishes and Washi Tape Dreams
Clique Kits is having the Pep Rally Today!
The challenge: Anything goes!
The Kit: Funfetti
What a beautiful, amazing kit full of bright papers, alphas and sentiments that make my heart smile! I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and create something for my little girl. Although she’s elementary age, learning this year to read, count (to 1000 +) and make friends at her new school, I noticed she is really hard on herself, focusing on the things she got incorrect (versus celebrating her wins), or friends she didn’t make and worries about tomorrow. I’ve finally realized that she is just a miniature version of me, with kid-sized challenges mirroring my adult-sized ones.
This 12 x 12 layout features PinkFresh Studio’s Happy Things – Happy Words/Rustic Words sentiments layered with patterned papers and coordinating puffy stickers. I will place this layout in a frame and hang on her wall. This layout is just as much for me as it is for her. I’ll probably add a picture of us in the center as a reminder that I’ll always be there to support her, reminding her (and myself) to smile, laugh, love and be yourself.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop! Sending you off with crafty wishes and washi tape dreams! Hugs! Tyra 🙂
October 2015 Line-Up
Clique Kits https://cliquekits.wordpress.com/
Leeann Pearce http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com/
Megan Blethen http://www.craftymeggy.com/
Emma Pescott http://emslifedocumented.blogspot.co.nz/
Renee Aslette http://www.reneeaslette.blogspot.com/
Sandy Gonzalez craftythought.com/
Tyra Babington https://justtyra.com/
Ready for the weekend? My weekend started a little early! One of my sisters is on a “Midwest Nostalgia” tour (she’s visiting family) and made a pit stop at our house! She’s already gone and we miss her so! My hubs, kiddos and I have plans visit to a pumpkin patch, do a little grilling, and watch a little football and baseball.
As for me — well you know that I’m going to fit a little crafting in this weekend. Here’s what’s up:
- Did you know that Blitsy has redesigned their site? They’ve added a color (yellow!), but more importantly, have made enhancements to their “My Account” page as well as the Instructional Video and Blog pages.
- I’ve been invited back to the Craftwell Design Team! This month Craftwell wants you to #fallforebrush this October! (what a fun play on words). For all the contest deets, click HERE. As part of my second term, I received this mysterious little machine last week and I can’t wait to use it. The ebrush’s claim to fame is the ability to use any marker to create spray art. I’ll share my creations on Periscope!
- Speaking of Periscope, this super slow video producer has dreams of becoming a Periscope Princess. Periscope is the latest social media tool to connect LIVE with others sharing the same interests. While you can watch scopes on your computer desktop, I’m super obsessed with watching live broadcasts from my phone so I can send billions o’ hearts to my fellow crafty broadcasters. I added a periscope button to my blog in the side bar. when it’s red I’m live! Watch me, watch me! WHAT! I also decided to open my Periscope @craftswag channel for crafty reviews.
- I just received my Clique Kit!! I’m unboxing this baby on Periscope! Catch me there!
I’m signing off & sending you Crafty Wishes and Washi Tape Dreams!
This is my second post of the day! Check out everything Blitsy HERE.
Craftwell is collaborating with Teresa Collins this week featuring stunning acetate and gold accented Glam Factor, Collectors Edition and Project Pink. Here is a super sneak here:
Excuse me while I dial the year 1998 and request permission to use the word “bling-bling” because that’s what this card is all about! Enough of my silliness — check out the full reveal here 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra