Guys. It’s been a crazy year so far. I really would love to capture a snapshot of life as I know it using the latest Week In the Life kit from Ali Edwards. Ali starts next week, August 17th and I hope to do the same. Stay tuned. In the meantime, continue to enjoy what’s left of summer, hug your loved ones and…eat some ice cream. Hugs, Tyra
Happy Hump Day! I’m here with another Planner Basics post where I discuss basic tools for you planner nerds out there 🙂
There has been an explosion of interest in using stamps and planners together and I think it’s awesome. If you are someone new to stamping, you might find yourself overwhelmed with the choices of inks and tools to use. My advice? Keep it simple:
- An acrylic block is a must-have if you plan on using “clear” stamps. The one shown was only $1 dollar at my local craft store. Score!
- Memento Dew Drop Inks are perfect for the busy planner. The compact size and the dew drop shape of these pads allow you get just the right amount of ink onto your stamp. These inks dry fast and will not smudge.
- Use a pencil case to keep all of your tools together.
- Love those stamps? Mine are from the Sweet Stamp Shop “Plan It” series. I’m featuring the following sets today:
Thanks so much for stopping by! xo, Tyra
- Calendar Stickers by The Ona Collection
- “Plan It” Stamps from The Sweet Stamp Shop
- Paper Tape K & Company’s Studio 112 Line
- Custom section stickers from Etsy
- Circular Masking Tape Patches from Stalogy.
- Short Sticky Notes, from Stalogy
More exciting planner products to come! Stay tuned!!!